This morning I woke up to a notification that I was nominated for a Very Inspiring Blog Award by Justonemoretime. I was surprised as this blog is anonymous and doesn’t have a lot of followers (those of you that do follow, I appreciate and care for so much) and it hasn’t been up that long. However, I have been honest and been trying to get through my own personal hell while writing about it that will hopefully help others someday.
To accept this award, here are the things you need to do:
1. Thank and link the amazing person(s) who nominated you.
2. List the rules and display the award.
3. Share seven fun facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
5. Optional: Proudly display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you.
Here are 15 other blogs that inspire me:
- City Life/Farm Wife
- The Story of my Darkside
- Saving(s) grace
- Twelve Week Eternities
- Look for Rainbows
- Stephanie Eusebi: Nutrition & Wellness
- Preggo my Eggo
- A Calm Persistence
- The Underground Writer
- My Perfect Breakdown
- 21st Century Friendships
- Baby Bump Wishes
- My Silver Lining
- Hope Anchors Soul
- Style & Smarts
A few have already been honored, but also just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you! Thank you for helping me find hope or amusing me and just making me ponder life.
So, seven fun facts about me…
- I’ve always wanted to adopt or be a foster parent. Ever since I was a child. No clue why, but now that I am faced with that maybe being my only option it terrifies me.
- I love adopting animals that need homes which is why we have our three cats and a dog. May possibly look to add another dog someday as everyone needs a playmate their size!
- My husband is my best friend and I don’t care. I don’t have a lot of friendships outside of him, a few, but I am okay with him being my number one.
- I don’t like the cold or the snow. However, I would love to build a snowman.
- I lately discovered a love of cheeseburgers and can’t get enough. Part of me hopes that this never goes away, but knows its not the healthiest.
- I love the cook and am always trying new recipes. My other blog is mainly recipes.
- I love to travel, but never seem to have enough money. Although travel has taken a back seat right now as all extra money will be going to save up to figure out this journey on attempting to become parents.
So thank you all. In my world that is often dark and I am putting on a smile, this was a bright spot.